AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the website of infiniOffice. When you use our site or any service offered by infiniOffice, you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. Your use of our website indicates that you have understood and accepted these conditions. infiniOffice may make changes to this site, policies and these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes to terms and conditions will not have retrospective effect. Any changes to terms and conditions will only apply to future orders you are bound by the current terms and conditions for services you are currently using, and for orders already placed.
Products and Services Offered By infiniOffice on the Site
infiniOffice offers certain services on its site. When you purchase a service from infiniOffice through its site, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, you also agree to accept and abide by the specific conditions applicable to your purchase and use of that service
Rules relating to specific services:
- We are undertaking the provision of company services in compliance with your instructions and in accordance with the law of the state of incorporation. You are agreeing to comply with regulations relating to your duties as a company officer. You will not hold us liable for any omissions on your part in respect of these regulations due to any failure on our part to inform you of these regulations or for failure of communication services by postal or electronic mail. We should stress that the duties of a company officer are serious and onerous and if you are unsure of your duties you need to obtain professional assistance to make sure you are in compliance.
- We can not guarantee a specific time for registration.
- We can not guarantee that a specific name submitted will be registered.
- The information supplied by the client, should be correct and the client, will have sought the necessary consent from all, the appointments, he is making in the application.
- We reserve the right to refuse to process an application.
- After a name is registered, other companies with similar names have up to 12 months to object to your company name, as being too similar. To avoid this happening you should choose a name which is not similar to another name already registered. If you are forced to change a name, at the direction of companies house we will not be liable for any costs, liabilities or business losses of any type incurred by yourself in the interim or as a result of being forced to change the name of the company.
- If you have bought a readymade company name, this can also be subject to challenge for up to 12 months from the time of incorporation of the company. If you are forced to change a name, at the direction of companies house we will not be liable for any costs, liabilities or business losses of any type incurred by yourself in the interim or as a result of being forced to change the name of the company.
- When you incorporate or purchase a pre-registered company from us we are NOT guaranteeing the company name is appropriate for you to use to trade in your respective industry, we are also not stating the company does not conflict with any registered trademark or intellectual property in your respective industry. You need to satisfy yourself thru normal due diligence procedures that the name you have chosen can be used for the purpose you have chosen it
- If at a later stage some 3rd party litigant issues legal proceedings against the purchased company in the mistaken belief it is some other company with similar name we will not indemnify you against the proceeding or offer a refund. There are many instances where a litigant is mistaken as to the identity of a company as an example if you bought “THE PHONE COMPANY LTD” (one of our most sought after companies) from us and a 3rd party litigant decided to issue proceedings against the phone company ltd but he had actually intended to sue some other famous telecom company you may be forced to defend the action until the litigant realizes his mistake, in this instance we will not indemnify you against costs, as it is mistake by the 3rd party litigant and you should normally obtain full recompense from the mistaken party.
- Our registered address service will only forward mail received from government or the courts. If you require full mail forwarding you need to take our mail forwarding product. Our registered address service is an electronic service. We normally scan mail and email it to you this is normally done within 4 to 6 weeks of receipt of mail item but this service is provided with no commitment on time scales. If an item is not capable of scanning we will forward by postal mail which you will be charged the cost of postage. You need to make sure your wallet has enough money to cover cost of postage or we will not be able to send the mail out.
- Our bank and merchant account service is subject to status. We do not guarantee that we can open the accounts at the respective institutions. Our service is delivered on the basis that we will assist you in applying to open an account. The ultimate decision as whether to grant you an account lies with the respective institution. Our fees for are non-refundable and are for assistance in processing the application and do not depend on the success or otherwise of the application.
- Orders placed for business services including vat registration, accounting services, virtual offices, graphics design, incorporation services, trademark and patent registration can not be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Many of the services we offer rely on the approval of external agencies commercial or government, if for some reason your application is not approved no refund will be given. Our services are provided subject to status our fees are for services to assist you in the application process we can not guarantee the results of the application.
- For our project based services such as graphics design, which require user input the project must be completed within 12 months. If user input is not forthcoming within that time period, the project will be considered as complete and delivered on the expiration of 12 months from time of order.
- Use of the designated virtual phone line falls under our discrepency as the line is only rented throughout the period use, the customer owns no rights to the phone line at any point in time.
In using our site and the services offered by it, we ask that you abide by these rules. Failure to abide by these rules may lead to termination of your account without notice. By using our services you agree not to:
- Provide infiniOffice with inaccurate or false information,
- Use this site or any services provided by infiniOffice for illegal purposes,
- Disrupt or interfere with the operations of infiniOffice,
- Seek to gain unauthorized access to the site or services offered by infiniOffice,
- Use the referral program e-mail service for spamming purposes, or
- Resell our services without our permission. You understand that reselling our services without proper authorization may be punishable under federal and state laws.
Formations House reserves the right to refuse service or terminate accounts in its sole discretion.
Confidentiality of Account Information and pin or password
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and pin or password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. infiniOffice is not responsible for unauthorized use of accounts thereof.
Credit and Refund Policy
Our goal is to offer you a reliable and affordable means of services. Although we are making every effort to provide reliable services, occasional disruptions or interference due to circumstances beyond our control. We will issue a credit or a refund when we are unable to deliver services ordered.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not necessarily as an endorsement by infiniOffice of the contents of such third-party websites. infiniOffice is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
infiniOffice grants you a limited license to access and make use of this site Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, data, images, screens, web pages or other materials (collectively hereinafter referred to as the "Materials") appearing on this site are the exclusive property of infiniOffice or others as indicated. You may copy information from this site for your personal or educational use only, provided that each copy includes any copyright or trademark notice or attribution as it appears on the pages copied. Without the express written permission of infiniOffice the materials may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You may not use any content contained in the Materials in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression or statement. Nothing on this site shall be construed as conferring any license of any intellectual property rights, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
Use of this site does not confer any ownership rights to any Materials. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by infiniOffice.
infiniOffice, the infiniOffice logo, are trademarks or service marks of infiniOffice in Europe and certain other jurisdictions. infiniOffice's trademarks and service marks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits infiniOffice or in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by infiniOffice. Any other trademarks and service marks that may appear in these pages are the property of their respective owners and are used solely to refer to those companies' goods and services.
Without obtaining express written permission from infiniOffice you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of infiniOffice, you may not use meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing infiniOffice's name or trademarks and you may not use any proprietary graphic or trademark pertaining to infiniOffice as part of a link.
Address any inquiries concerning usage of infiniOffice trademarks, copyrights, or designs to:
1805 Wheelock House, 20 Pedder Street Hong Kong
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. infiniOffice TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. infiniOffice MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE AND THE MATERIAL. THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE MATERIAL IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Exclusive Remedy and Limitation on Liability
The exclusive remedy for an alleged breach by infiniOffice shall be, at Company's option, a credit or a refund under these Terms and Conditions. infiniOffice.'S LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL infiniOffice BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE OFFERED BY THE infiniOffice. SITE, EVEN IF infiniOffice HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION NOF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event of a lawsuit arising out of your use of the site, of a service provided by infiniOffice, of any hyperlinked site, or of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, infiniOffice, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, infiniOffice shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Access to the information or services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Our offer of services is void in jurisdictions in which the services are prohibited by law. If you access the website or use our services in a jurisdiction which prohibits the services offered, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Seychelles. You agree that any legal action that arises out of or relates to these Terms and Conditions will be filed only in courts located in the Seychelles.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or of any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and infiniOffice with respect to the use of the site.